Part-TimeConsulting Director – QA LIMITED
Brighton, Southern BN1 4DJ
About the Job
The Consulting Director will oversee the performance and effectiveness of 400+ consultants working on client sites, around the UK. This will include Consultant retention, development and performance. You will also be responsible for ensuring Consulting & revenue growth, client retention and client satisfaction.
This role will primarily be based in London or Brighton but there will be a requirement to travel around the country regularly.
- Directing teams to achieve company and client goals:
- effectively managing projects, providing solutions design where required, overseeing implementation and generating project results for the client
- collaborate in project planning and execution, overseeing quality control efforts
- collecting feedback after project deployment to measure progress and benefits provided to clients, and modifying Consultant activity according to client expectations
- creating update and final client status reports
- initiating internal process improvements as necessary
- Playing a key role in the professional development and engagement of all Consultants, focusing particularly on mentoring those recently graduated from the Academy through to accreditation
- Actively engaging with senior stakeholders to create strong business relationships and effectively manage strategic accounts
- Creating and executing innovative, technical strategy and roadmap and identifying emerging capability gaps in the marketplace to generate revenue opportunities related to new and existing clients
Supporting the sales team from a pre-sales perspective by actively participating in business meetings to support new bid and business development activities
- Self-starter with the motivation to drive their own performance
- Demonstrable ability to mentor and motivate a team
- Exceptional communication and relationship building competence
- Credibility and gravitas to liaise with all levels both internally and externally
- Personally comfortable with change and able to inspire others to follow
- People management experience – whilst this role is looking after c.400 consultants overall (with c.14 direct reports), we don’t need you to have been responsible for this volume of consultants, however having experience managing a sizeable overall team would be beneficial
- Consulting or development experience – perhaps you’ve already been hands-on and are looking to continue in more of a consulting manager role
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Pre-sales experience would be extremely beneficial
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, we are proud to help people and businesses transform their performance through learning; we offer a complete range of business and IT training. With training centres throughout the UK, QA delivers an exceptionally broad training curriculum to meet the needs of individuals and corporate businesses. Our award-winning teams of learning professionals are amongst the best in the world, each with extensive experience and a proven track record of delivering the skills that transform performance and ensure lasting benefits.
QA Consulting is a leading provider of Consulting Services to commercial and financial organisations and Government departments. We operate a set of unique customer enablement programmes in which we provide industry leading capability in prominent Digital, Middleware, SaaS and Big Data technologies. We excel in recruiting, training and supplying our own specialist consultants. We also operate an Academy that offers expertise across many leading technologies, enabling scalability and stability of customer’s delivery teams. Our training pathway provides a solid development foundation focusing on market leading technologies.
How to ApplyApply here
102 total views, 2 today